PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
INDUTRIAS COFACO S.A.C. recognizes that the security of private information provided by its collaborators, clients and third parties deserves the greatest interest and care. Likewise, those who have the right to know how the information provided or obtained through the agreements signed, from other legally authorized means of collection will be used and treated. In consideration of the above, we want collaborators, clients and third parties to know the results are the conditions and security measures -technical and legal- that COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC has adopted, with the purpose of safeguarding the right to privacy and confidentiality of their data personal and, likewise, comply with the provisions of Law No. 2933 and its Regulations approved by Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS.
1. COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC undertakes to process the personal data provided by its collaborators, clients and third parties for the purpose and in the manner detailed in this statement. For this purpose, it is obliged to comply with the principles of legality, consent, proportionality, quality, security, purpose, and the others established in the current personal data protection regulations.
2. Each collaborator and client undertakes and guarantees that the Personal Data provided to COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC are true and current.
3. The collection and processing of Personal Data is for the purpose of executing the contractual relationship established between the client (or third parties) and COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC and they are necessary for its development, compliance and improvement of the quality and offer of services and products provided.
4. Personal data will be collected only if customers or third parties are willing to provide them by expressing their will reflected in any type of registration, printed or virtual forms, telephone calls, emails or any other means provided by law. COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC will not use the personal data that have been provided, for activities other than those to which the client or the third party has expressed their consent.
5. When the information of the collaborator and client is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained; Said information will be destroyed, except for those cases in which the information must be preserved due to the existence of a legal, contractual obligation or a court order.
6. COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC adopts the legally required security levels for the protection of personal data. Likewise, it implements and improves its internal processes, and adopts additional technical measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data of its clients or third parties. However, the foregoing, COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC disclaims its responsibility for the consequences that are generated as a result of acts of God or force majeure, cybercrime, dishonesty, criminal offenses; be these caused by third parties, suppliers or collaborators.
7. Collaborators, clients and third parties will have total freedom to exercise the rights established in Law No. 29733 and its regulations, regarding access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; By email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC guarantees, for its part, respect and observance of the exercise of said rights.
8. The personal data of collaborators, clients or third parties will not be disclosed to people outside COFACO INDUSTRIES SAC without the prior consent of their owners, unless otherwise provided by law or order issued by a competent authority.